Author Topic: error in pair database and info  (Read 3009 times)

giorgio gaudio

error in pair database and info
« on: June 22, 2018, 11:22:19 am »
Hi,
at this moment, I'm not yet a premium user but I'd like to send you your payment soon to activate the premium package

before doing this I was evaluating the potentiality of your service and I think you have great potential ... said this but I'm experiencing several problems such as when I do a search through the database and select a pair I always comes out of an error: Internal error:captcha (01).
yesterday instead everything went smoothly and everything worked well

I would also like to know if you can increase your margin exposure by up to 200% with PTL Trader ... I tried but the maximum parameter is 100% and with an IB margin account it would be useful to use the leverage that provides Interactive Brokers for margin accounts.

Moreover I would like to know better about your updates or however understand the interest that you have to keep alive your great project!! ... I make this assumption and I want to understand well all because I noticed that the forum or in the google search in general, is not so busy and it's difficulta see your site or your society ... I would not want to find myself following and implementing your studies in my trading activity and then unfortunately see you disappear and stay dry-mouthed and disappointed.

I look forward to clarification of everything

Thank you very much for your support

regards

admin

• Administrator
    • Pair Trading Lab
Re: error in pair database and info
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 09:45:12 am »
Hi Giorgio!

Thank you for all the compliments. To your questions:

1) the error you are referring to has been fixed...you might need to clear your browser cache to get rid of the issue though
2) about margin - you actually want to set margin to 50% to enjoy the 1:2 leverage (IB req-t margin) - lower margin means higher leverage
3) not sure how to comment on activity and state of the project - it is here from 2011 and we don't plan to shut it down it the near future...

Kind regards,
Karel
PTL Team

giorgio gaudio

Re: error in pair database and info
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 10:42:41 am »
Thank you for your reply and thank you for solving the problem that I indicated.
I will be glad to become a premium user.
Hoping in a long collaboration I wish you to continue in time this wonderful project

thanks a lot